Saturday, April 9, 2011

NoahEthanOverload

So it's been more than a WEEK since the last post, and boy, what a week it has been. This post is going to be an over abundance of NoahEthanisms that I will forget if I don't pour them out right now....


From this evening while getting a hair cut (yes, those are 3 inch curls getting hacked)
Noah: "Mommy, I want Indi's hair." (His BFF with straight, blonde hair)
Me: "You can't have his hair. You have your hair and it's lovely and curly."
Noah: "But I want straight hair."
Me: "Well you can't have it."
Noah: "Then cut all my hair off!"


Today: Science Center & lunch with Krysta
Noah: "I love Krysta. And I love Panera."
Me: "Good. Did you have fun today? What was your favorite part?"
Noah: "Panera with Krysta. Can she hang out with us everyday?"
Me: "Well sweetie, she can't. She has a life and things to do."
Noah: "Do you not have a life? Is that why you spend so much time with me?"



Thursday: Planned Parenthood rally
Noah: "Mommy, I want a sign."
Me: "Noah, the sign is about boobs, and you don't have any."
Noah: "But you do. And I used to use them."



Wednesday: Babysitting Amelie
Noah: "I love Amelie. Can we keep her?"
Me: "She's not ours to keep. And Indi (her brother) would miss her."
Noah: "But I promise to take care of her and feed her and stuff."
Me: "Noah, she's not a pet. She's a baby."

Tuesday: One Day Without Shoes
Noah: "I want to go without shoes because lots of kids don't have them. Can I give them mine?"
Me: "That's very sweet of you. But if you give away all your shoes, what will you wear?"
Noah: "Socks. I have plenty of them."



Monday: Our picnic at the lake
Noah: "It's so nice out, I want to go swimming!"
Mommy: "You don't want to get in that water, it's pretty dirty."
Noah: "Mom, it's water. Even if it's dirty, you will still get clean."
Mommy: "Don't call me mom, I'm mommy."
Noah: "Whatever you say, mom [laughs]."

No comments:

Post a Comment