Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DC Assholes & Zombies

Two gems for the day.

1) Earlier this evening while on our way into the city, Noah fell today on a non-working escalator (go figure) and red-line commuters practically stampeded him because they OBVIOUSLY had someplace important to be and couldn't stop for a pesky 4-year-old.

Hours later, our convo went like this:
N: "Mommy, my leg still hurts. Why did someone step on me?
Me: "It was an accident."
N: "I would have helped someone if they fell."
Me: "I know sweetie. That's because you have better manners than most adults."
N: "I don't want to be an adult. They're rude."
 


2.) Then on the way home, he made a lovely observation:
"There are so many cracks in the ground! That means zombies are trying to get to us! Hurrrrry, run to the car!!!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment